Alkyd Based Paints
Alkyd Paints are cost effective single pack coating on oil or fatty acid based synthetic resin. These paints are the most commonly used industrial and decorative applications due to their ease in use, adequate performance and high compatibility. Various modifications to the resin structure can further help improve properties such as gloss, drying, adhesion and abrasion.
Merits of Alkyd Based Paints
- Increased durability.
- Elasticity and durability.
- No shrinkage, and therefore minimization of cracks on the painted surface.
- The possibility of using both indoors and outdoors.
- High resistance to changing temperature regimes (maintained from low subzero temperature -50 to extremely high temperatures +50);
- Protective functions that paint endows painted surfaces
Our Application Areas
- Dredging ships
- and other marine applications
- GTEK EPOXY HIGH BUILD ZINC CHROMATE PRIMERS
- GTEK EPOXY HIGH BUILD ZINC PHOSPHATE PRIMER (LEAD FREE)
- GTEK EPOXY FINISH GLOSSY PAINTS
- GTEK EPOXY HIGH SOLID PAINT
- GTEK SOLVENT FREE PAINT
- GTEK EPOXY ZINC RICH PRIMER
- GTEK EPOXY COAL TAR PAINT
- GTEK EPOXY THINNER
- GTEK EPOXY FLOOR COATS